Ms. Masoudi Brings Her Skills to GHS

Our new typist and clerk brings many years of experience to our school
Ms. Masoudi’s workspace at GHS

Ms. Eva Masoudi currently lives in Glendale and she speaks Arabic, which is a language spoken in large areas, such as North Africa, most of the Arabian Peninsula, and other parts of the Middle East. Her hobbies include baking and crocheting.

Before working at GHS, Ms. Masoudi had been working at La Crescenta Elementary as a RAP Site Leader. She also worked in the after-school program there. Currently, she is holding the position of Typist Clerical II at GHS.

Ms. Masoudi started working at GHS after she got a call from the District, letting her know that there was an opportunity to work at our site. She also added that she is looking forward to working and interacting with high school students and staff.

We are very lucky to have her at our school, so please help to make Ms. Masoudi feel welcome at GHS!

Araksya Harutyunyan
Araksya Harutyunyan, Staff Writer
Araksya Harutyunyan is a senior at Glendale High School. She has been a student in journalism since her freshman year. She’s a singer and is passionate about what she does. She loves to write articles and enjoys her journalism class.