• August 30Ms. Bedrousi's daughter just did the cutest thing! OMG, you guys!
  • July 26Dr. Wolf takes principal position at San Marino High School. Ms. Sassounian named interim GHS principal.
  • April 28Mr. Whithorne does not actually own a horn. His name is a lie.
  • October 6Mr. Martinez is unbreakable. Half of his body is composed of metal.
  • October 6Ms. Clark-Reed is at Chipotle right now.
  • October 3Mr. O'Malley now has a full head of hair! (jk, he's still bald.)
  • September 17Mr. Kirkwood and Mr. Benkovich are the same person.

Fast X

Dom Torreto and his family return for another action adventure
Fast+X

An action movie called Fast X was released on May 19, 2023. This is the tenth movie in the Fast & Furious franchise, and an eleventh movie is expected to be released in 2025. Fast X is also one of the best movies out there. It is about Dom Toretto (played by Vin Diesel) getting chased by someone whose life he ruined and is coming back for revenge to hurt his family. 

All throughout Fast X, Dom’s family is punished for the things he has done in the past. Dante (played by Jason Momoa) comes to hurt him, and Dom goes to hurt him back. This person from his past, who has been gone for a long time, comes back to haunt him and his whole family. They eventually have a huge car chase, with Dom in one car, and Jakob (John Cena) in another car.

Fast X is a really amazing movie, and one of the main reasons why is Vin Diesel. He is the main star in every Fast & Furious movie, and he plays the main role so well. He drives the race cars so amazingly fast, and he knows how to drift really well.  

Another good aspect of this movie is that all of the actors play their roles really well. Throughout the whole movie, I was interested and couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next. While each scene isn’t super long, the flow of this film is excellent. Every scene in this film is crucial to the larger plot, since it ties into everything that happens before and after.

I also think that it is very interesting how they are drifting and driving the cars. It’s great how they know each car so well, and they all know at what exact second to begin their drift. The stunt drivers must have worked for a very long time to perfect this movie before the cameras started rolling.

Overall, this movie is definitely worth your money, and if you have the time, you should go and watch it in the movie theaters. The actors and action scenes are amazing. And if you are into watching race car movies, then you should also check out all of the other Fast & Furious movies as well.

Angel Stepanyan, Staff Writer
Angel is a junior at Glendale High School. She likes to swim and to hang out with her friends. She was a member of the swim team during her sophomore year. She enjoys watching Armenian TV shows and movies on Netflix.