iPhone 12

iPhone+12

Recently, Apple released the new iPhone 12 with the new Apple box, which you can go buy now at any cell phone store. The starting price ranges from $700 to $800, depending on the size you want. The screen reaches from edge-to-edge, just like the iPhone 11, but the main difference you see between the 12 and the 12 Pro is the dimensions of the two phones. The iPhone 12 is 5.78 inches tall and 2.28 inches wide and 0.30 inches thick. While the iphone 12 Pro is 6.1 inches tall and ranges at around $1,000.

The coolest feature on the iPhone 12 is the touch ID scan. You might think it’s on the screen, but it’s actually on the power button on the side. 

With all its new features, the iPhone 12 is the biggest and fastest 5G iPhone yet. With 5G, a new A14 chip, and a new OLED screen, you will have the clearest picture and speed possible. 

Also on the back, Apple went and took out that third camera, so you’re back to two cameras. Basically, you are going back to the old iPhone 8 but with smarter technology.

Now let’s get into the new box for the iPhone 12. Usually, the Apple iPhone boxes come with a charger, a cube for your charger, and headphones. But Apple has decided to discontinue all of these extra items. Now you only get the iPhone 12 and the box with no add-ons. 

There is currently a rumor going around saying that if you have the old Apple box, they can be sold for a lot of money. But this is not confirmed yet, and it still is a rumor. It’s possible that in the future, if you have an original box with all the add-ons in good condition, you will be able to sell it to a collector for a couple hundred dollars.

There have been many questions about whether or not the iPhone 12 is worth the price. The truth is that if you are looking for a faster, futuristic phone, then I recommend it. However, you can wait a couple years and possibly get the iPhone 13 or even the 14 at that point. 

Business Insider also did a comparison with all their phones and so far, and the rating for the best overall phone is the iPhone 11. 

So the real question is, are you willing to wait or just go and buy the new iPhone 12? After all it is just a computer in your pocket with a smaller screen. But I am willing to give it a shot and buy it.

Andre Asatourian
Andre Asatourian, Staff Writer
Andre is a junior at Glendale High School. He is a member of the Glendale High Football team. He really enjoys cooking and going out with his homies to the Americana.