Congrats to our 2023 ACSA Oratory Winners!

The contest, sponsored by the Association of California School Administrators, brought out the best speakers at GHS
First place finisher, Isabella Raigoza (left) and second place finisher, Alaina Galang (right)

Congratulations to our 2023 ACSA Student Oratory Winners for Glendale High School!

Our first place finisher was junior Isabella Raigoza, and in second place was junior Alaina Galang!

Our ACSA Student Oratory participants: (from left to right) Vynce Cajanding, Alaina Galang, Anna Tunyan, Emily Colin, Emma Remley, Isabella Raigoza, Armen Dorian, and Julie Sarad

ACSA stands for the Association of California School Administrators, and they sponsor an annual student oratory contest.  The scholarship prizes of $800 are awarded to the six winners in our area, Region 15.  There are site, district, and regional levels of the competition, and the six winners deliver their speeches at the annual ACSA banquet in May.

Good luck to Isabella Raigoza at the next level! And thank you, once again, to the tireless work of Ms. Holly Ciotti for making all of this possible!