Enroll in Cosmetology!

Take a look at what our students can do:

Click HERE for more information on Cosmetology!

Click HERE for our Cosmetology website!

The Glendale High School Cosmetology Business and Industry Academy course is a school to work program, which uniquely prepares all students to meet academic requirements. Students are able to acquire their high school diploma, as well as work towards getting a Cosmetology License.

The Cosmetology courses provided are designed to develop the student’s skills in all areas of the beauty and wellness industry, as well as to prepare the student for employment and/or advance training in the Cosmetology Industry. Students that participate in Glendale High School’s Cosmetology Business and Industry Academy receive practical and procedural training, preparing them for the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology Exam.

This course will also introduce the students to the real-world working experiences in the beauty service industry. Students will be able to perform a variety of services on clients, provide excellent customer service, manage their time effectively and sell retail products, all of which are necessary skills in the beauty industry. Our full-service salon provides patrons with low-cost services, which are performed by the students enrolled in this course supervised by licensed instructors.

Please note: If you can’t play the videos above on Safari, go into Settings, and then disable the Safari setting called Prevent Cross-Site Tracking! Thank you!

Follow us on Instagram: @Cosmetologyghs